> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Drywall sanding system
Login | Register

Drywall sanding system

Posted by Steve C on August 25th, 2000 02:20 PM
In reply to sanding drywall by Sue on August 25th, 2000 01:57 PM [Go to top of thread]

After reading a review in my paper, I purchased a drywall sanding system. It is a bucket that you fill with water and attach one ed to your shop vac and the other end to a sanding block. It uses sanding screens and most of the dust ends up in the water bucket.

One problem. If you have a powerful shop vac, the system tends to be really loud. I actually had to wear ear protection.

I think it was around 30$ at HD.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC