> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > drywall ruffles
Login | Register

drywall ruffles

Posted by terri roberts on March 11th, 2003 07:42 PM

we are painting 25 yr old drywall. it had wallpaper which we have taken down and all of the repair work is complete. we are priming with latex kilz and there are spots where the drywall paper is ruffling up. (sorta wavey looking). what is this and what can we do about it. my husband swears the drywall was put up backwards. he said the side we are painting should be to the studs. he's basing this on the color of the paper on the drywall and the feel. it this is the case maybe that's why is getting wavey in spots. i told him maybe 25 yrs ago that was the color. it's kinda grey looking. there a solution here. thanks for your help


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC