> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > drywall repair
Login | Register

drywall repair

Posted by Mike on January 22nd, 2000 01:24 PM

In a 1950's house I have water damaged drywall with green board under the paint or plaster. The paint/plaster is very thin with a texture. How do you prepare the greenboard for the paint/plaster repair? And what is the process for applying the joint compound or paint to replace the areas that have cracked and pealed off?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC