> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > drywall/plaster corner protectors
Login | Register

drywall/plaster corner protectors

Posted by Thomas on January 14th, 2003 03:31 PM
In reply to drywall corner protectors by Kathy on November 5th, 2000 05:51 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

Regular outside corner wood trim is available at most home improvement stores. I'm looking for a cornerprotector that is metal and flexible to cover the corners in an arch. Any ideas.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC