> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > drywall damage
Login | Register

drywall damage

Posted by Melinda on June 11th, 2001 10:30 AM
In reply to Dry wall repair by Dolores Friesen on March 6th, 2001 08:24 PM [Go to top of thread]

I read that you can use a joint compound (ready mixed in a plastic bucket) to smooth over the holes. Smooth it on & let it dry & then sand it with medium sandpaper & repeat. It may take three coats to be smooth again. You should be able to re-paper or paint right over it. :)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC