> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > drywall corner bead
Login | Register

drywall corner bead

Posted by Ron Lukay on October 13th, 2000 09:09 PM
In reply to Removal of tile from drywall...drywall prep help by Christian Cyrenne on September 17th, 1999 05:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

I saw a show where they were using a new kind of inside and outside corner bead,you mudd it in place and you dont have to mudd the entire inside corner or the out side corner,very easy and nice.but i forgot the name of the product,he may of said Ultraflex pvc cornerbead with a layer of joint tape under a top layer of pvc and you just mudd a very small edge to finish off the product,where can I find this product and do you have any information on this,any will help

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC