> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Drywall corner bead
Login | Register

Drywall corner bead

Posted by Ed F on October 9th, 2000 06:37 AM
In reply to Drywall Cornerbead by Becki Hass on October 8th, 2000 06:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

I've seen metal, metal w/tape, and plastic corner beads. I think a lot of the 'pros' are switching to plastic, because it rebounds better than the metal - once you dent the metal, you really can't repair the spot. Metal can also rust, and is much more difficult to bend around a curve (like an archway). I've seen a plastic product that's pre-cut specifically for going around curves, and does a really good job of it.

I hope this helps answer your question. You can also find some information at this link, under "Drywall forum:"

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC