> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > drywall compound spray
Login | Register

drywall compound spray

Posted by Donna on March 15th, 1999 07:23 PM

I'm looking the the name of the compound for drywall that doesn't need any tape. It was on a show last week. The guy was spraying it into the cracks of the drywall, then just sanding. Said no tape was needed. I called a drywall company where I live. He said he has never heard of it. Can someone tell me what it was called and where it can be purchased. Thanks, Donna

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC