> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Drywall
Login | Register


Posted by Kenny Durham on November 4th, 1998 06:04 PM

How do I cover up a unique drywall angle? I have a straight wall intersecting with a wall at about a 45 degree angle. Is there any good way to cover up the junction of these two walls?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC