> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Drywall
Login | Register


Posted by Randy on June 11th, 2002 08:28 AM

My wife and I were removing wallpaper in a spare room of the house we just purchased. When removing the wallpaper the mud covering the dry wall became very soft and I dug into it on some spots. At this point I think I am going to sand off the rest of the glue to avoid any further damage. My big concern is how do I fix wall where I created the shallow spots. Do I use joint compound or regular spackle and how do I achieve the same texture throughout so it will look good when we paint?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC