> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > drywall
Login | Register


Posted by Kim on February 11th, 2002 09:53 AM

2 of 2 people found this post helpful

We replaced some base moulding in our home.. In the procss of doing that we ripped the paper off the drywall in some spots. We are trying to repair it with joint compond but it just bubbles up.. Anyone have any ideas???????

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC