> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Drywall
Login | Register


Posted by Pete M on October 23rd, 1999 06:08 PM
In reply to Hardboard by Henry in MI on October 22nd, 1999 09:13 PM [Go to top of thread]


Thanks for the response. The drywall-type stuff is not pegboard, but good guess. It looks a lot like that without the holes. Upon further anaylsis, it is a drywall of some type. It has plaster behind the brown cardboard. The cardboard is only about 1/16 of an inch thick. It almost seems that someone wallpaper over the drywall, pulled the drywall off (damaging the drywall) and then put new wallpaper and then painted over it. Very strange.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC