> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > drywall
Login | Register


Posted by Adam Smith on March 25th, 2003 10:23 AM
In reply to Different types of Drywall, and their uses? by EdF on November 19th, 2001 07:27 AM [Go to top of thread]

I have a hole in my celing and it is not regular drywall. It has a rigid surface. What is it and is it easy to find and fixable?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC