> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > dryer vent hose attachment
Login | Register

dryer vent hose attachment

Posted by LJ in TX on January 13th, 2000 07:10 AM
In reply to dryer venting by Lynn on January 12th, 2000 10:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

Lynn, I am surprised that you did not buy a kit that should have contained a new hose and two clamps to attach both ends of the hose. But you can still buy the clamps separately from home supply center like Home Depot or Lowes, etc. Another method is to go to the electrical department and get the cable ties ....they are plastic and they install like a belt but once you tighten them up well...the only way to remove them is by cutting them off. I prefer the metal hose clamps big enough to go around the vent hose---it is tightened with a screwdriver and can easily be loosened periodically to allow you to clean the hose for lint build up. Hope this helps and good luck to you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC