> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > dryer vent
Login | Register

dryer vent

Posted by bc on November 26th, 2000 11:31 AM
In reply to Gas dryer vent piping adapter by Brian Martin on November 25th, 2000 08:18 PM [Go to top of thread]

If you mean those metal periscope looking vents, then Sears carrys them and probably other places do to.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC