> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > DRYER OULET MELTING!!!! HELP!
Login | Register


Posted by Chris on April 5th, 2004 11:47 PM

I was just running some laundry when i noticed an electrical burning smell...after some investigation I found that the dryer 4-prong outlet has melted a hole into the side of it through which i could see an orange glow, and the plug to the dryer has blackened and begun to melt. I unplugged the dryer, and I believe that I just prevented a major electrical fire. Now, my question is...WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED???, and how do I go about repairing it?



Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC