Denise, you have a major insurance claim to file. As Steve suggested, there are companies that do this(such as servicemaster) for the insurance company. You could have many thousands of dollars in damage with much to replace that can't be cleaned. The cleaning companies are set up to do all this.
You are lucky that you caught the dryer fire in time. Either through plugged, partially plugged, or improperly vented dryers, they allow lint to build up in the dryer and then the heat or the elements themselves catch the lint on fire. Many homes are burnt down each year from this.