> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Dry Wall Cracks
Login | Register

Dry Wall Cracks

Posted by Debbie Tully on February 11th, 2003 03:32 PM
In reply to Dry Wall Cracks by Eric Smith on August 10th, 2001 07:09 PM [Go to top of thread]

I bought it from a web site called improvements. It can be found at: Here is the item from the catelog:
Krack-kote™ Crack Repair (# 157056) $11.99
First Latex Krack-kote™ with Tuffglass™ fabric "bridges over" unsightly cracks , but unlike crack "fillers", this repair won't loosen and fall out. It's a pliable, permanent repair for interior walls and ceilings, and it's invisible under paint or wallpaper. Brush on coat #1, apply fabric, then brush on coat #2; paint in less than two hours! No sanding. For any plaster, drywall or concrete surface. Includes 1 pt. Krack-kote™, 3-1/2"x18' long fabric roll, and applicator. It works great!

Good Luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Krack-kote by ajackson  2/21/07 04:11 PM (: 4, : 0)

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC