> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > dry wall cracks
Login | Register

dry wall cracks

Posted by Mary G on July 24th, 1999 10:20 AM

I'm looking for a product called Krackkote - a latex fabric for bridging cracks in plaster. Any ideas where I can find this in the Philadelphia, PA area?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC