> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > dry rot repair
Login | Register

dry rot repair

Posted by jim berry on September 14th, 1999 07:40 PM

29 of 38 people found this post helpful

I need to repair some non-structural wood that has dry rot. On several occations I've seen, on the repair programs, an epoxy product used for the repair of dry rot. The material is clear, two part, non slumping, sandable and paintable.
Another product used is some kind of polymer used to stabelize the wood after removing the dryrot.
Any body know of these products and where I might find them.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC