> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Drip tube
Login | Register

Drip tube

Posted by Raymond VinZant Plumbing Prof on February 27th, 2003 08:03 AM
In reply to Calling all plumbers! by Jason on February 26th, 2003 06:52 PM [Go to top of thread]

Normally this tube is run to the nearest floor drain. Most furnaces drip a small amount of water. It comes from condensation. Check to see if there was a hose attached, if not, you may have to attach a clear poly tube to the end and run it to a drain. If there is no drain locally, you may have to install a small condensate pump. Little Giant makes a great one that pumps the water overhead to the nearest sink or floor drain.
Good Luck

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC