> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > drip pan
Login | Register

drip pan

Posted by pb on March 17th, 2001 08:32 PM
In reply to Hall Tree Drip Pans by Dabney Corbi on March 17th, 2001 07:09 PM [Go to top of thread]

check out the drip pans they sell for water heaters. I think they sometimes call them Bailey pans. typically 2"deep x 20"-30" dia.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC