> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Drip Apron
Login | Register

Drip Apron

Posted by Tom on March 16th, 2003 12:10 PM
In reply to Shower door sweeps by Bob Valiante on January 26th, 2003 08:50 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

It's actually called a Drip Apron, and my local Home Deopt carries them in the bathroom section

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC