> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > drilling
Login | Register


Posted by dee on July 11th, 2004 12:48 PM
In reply to replacing old chuck to keyless by Stephen Caruso on March 25th, 2004 12:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

we have bought our first drill and it came with 8 small metal tubes, looks like mini wrenches, where do these go on the drill and what are they for? thanks Bob

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • drilling by confused  7/11/04 01:25 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC