> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > dresser questions
Login | Register

dresser questions

Posted by andie on February 11th, 2003 09:31 PM

yes I have rebuilt my dresser with pine wood. I have already redone the framework and recently added the two panels of beadboard to each side.Problem? I've been looking at this picture and I do not know what is the flat 3/4-1 inch strips going around the panels? It is cut at 45 degree angles like a picture frame. Secondly: the bottom sides and front has moulding at the edges but it's not thick like crown moulding. What type can it be? Finally: What in the world is front moulding. It's two thin lines of it going around all the drawer fronts? please help....and yes I am a beginner.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC