> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Dremel Tool ...
Login | Register

Dremel Tool ...

Posted by Jay J on July 24th, 2000 02:43 PM
In reply to Grout Removal by Ricky on July 24th, 2000 02:29 PM [Go to top of thread]


(Thanks to 'bc' telling me what it's technically called), it's called a Dremel. Here is a link that may be of use. Removing Grout.

It does take some skill to use. If you're not careful, you'll nick the he-2-sticks out of the surrounding tile! Not only will you be removing grout but you may have to remove damaged tile too! You can find this product by searching the WEB for dremel tool. Just get the right bit(s).

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC