> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > drains
Login | Register


Posted by big bob on April 1st, 2003 10:13 AM
In reply to water in crawl space in high water table area by Linda McMahon on April 1st, 2003 07:09 AM [Go to top of thread]

I'd put in french drains.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC