> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > DRAINAGE
Login | Register


Posted by NANCY RANDOLPH on January 17th, 2003 11:18 AM

We need to install a drain around our detached garage. I saw a show on HGTV where they placed a large plastic pot with holes drilled around the outside and filled with gravel into a large hole to collect water. Could we use something like this at the end of a french drain? Our property is flat. I'm not sure how to slope a drainage system on flat property. HELP

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC