> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > drain away
Login | Register

drain away

Posted by Roto Rooter on February 21st, 2001 09:27 PM
In reply to Berms by JackD on January 29th, 2001 01:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

You may want to check with the city municipality and ask their opinion of this problem. I have known cases where people gained assisance in piping waste water to the storm system in the street. I also know of one time where the homeowner was given permission to pipe the back yard storm drain into his sanitary sewer. I'm not saying that they would do that for you, but it is worth a phone call.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • Drainage by Danny Sheldon  1/29/01 12:37 PM
  • Berms by JackD  1/29/01 01:29 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC