> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > draft control
Login | Register

draft control

Posted by Jason on January 20th, 2003 05:28 PM
In reply to Wood burning fireplace inserts by Nancy on October 19th, 1999 12:19 PM [Go to top of thread]

I bought a house with a grizzly wood burning insert.Facing the front of the stove, in the lower right corner there is a black ball that pull's in and out, but I don't know which way is open or closed.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC