> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Downdraft Vent
Login | Register

Downdraft Vent

Posted by Dave225 on November 21st, 2001 07:32 AM
In reply to Venting for Gas cook top by Biggee on November 20th, 2001 07:48 PM [Go to top of thread]

They can install a vent (if they decide that a vent is needed) that mounts in the base cabinet (or island, etc..) that sucks the exhaust downward -> into the basement and out the side of the house.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC