> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > double pane window
Login | Register

double pane window

Posted by Kevin Maung on December 1st, 2002 02:45 PM
In reply to Fog in Double Pane Window by Becky on March 23rd, 2000 07:14 PM [Go to top of thread]

I would like to know where can I get a ranking of the various double pane windw products based on consumers feedback, similar to what is available in car industry such as customer satisfaction rating, price categories, low end, middle range and high end. I like to seriously consider using "polybau" brand double pane windows, instead of Milgard or Anlin. How does the double pane window industry operate in termd of warranty? Say, for example, if I enter into a contract to install ("Polybau" brand)double pane windows and door in my house with a contractor, say, "X" and say, if that contractor company goes out of business due to bankruptcy or gets bought out by another company, what would happen to the warranty offered by this contractor "X"? Would the warranty offered by this bankrupt contractor be valid and honored by the new company which bought this contrtarctor "X", or the manufacturer Polybau will honor the warranty?
Thanks for your help and info,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC