> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > double glass
Login | Register

double glass

Posted by Kevin on February 20th, 2001 12:29 AM
In reply to It was something I found out the hard way. by TomR on October 1st, 1999 04:04 PM [Go to top of thread]

You guys are talking about an ultraviolet deterant, that is called low-e glass. it is afilm that is installed on the glass electronicly. It is on the inside of one of the glass panes. When a raw unit looses it seal we call it a failed unit. It should be replaced by the manufacture's warrenty.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC