> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Double
Login | Register


Posted by BDW on October 13th, 2002 11:57 PM
In reply to Dutch Hinge by Dave on October 13th, 2002 06:05 PM [Go to top of thread]

You seen bar doors in old western movies that swing back and forth. Thats the hinge used.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC