> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > doors
Login | Register


Posted by carl21l on July 25th, 2004 09:58 AM
In reply to doors by LarryG on July 25th, 2004 08:26 AM [Go to top of thread]

"i think it's called door stop molding.pry that off also so the doors will swing both ways."

Careful, some of the pre-humg doors have the door stop milled into the jamb. In these cases, it will be necessary to replace the jambs. new flat jambs can be purchased at most home centers. the type that are used to frame doorless passages.



Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC