> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Dont waste your money
Login | Register

Dont waste your money

Posted by Brian Ewing on January 17th, 1999 07:42 PM
In reply to Foam molding by Henry in MI on January 8th, 1999 04:59 PM [Go to top of thread]

This styro foam is junk.

One look, even from fifty feet away, and it's obvious that it is styro foam.

It's also just another fire hazard too. One little spark and you have not only a nice big fire to warm your tootsies but toxic fumes besides. Ask the guys who make this stuff if it is UL approved.....

Stick with the real mc coy and you'll not only respect it more but it will increase the value of your home in the mean time.

Brian Ewing

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC