> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Don't waste my time
Login | Register

Don't waste my time

Posted by Ed Parker on February 20th, 2000 09:56 AM
In reply to where is the flapper ball by T on February 18th, 2000 12:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

First of all, I doubt you have spoke to ANYONE at a plumbing supply house. Secondly, call it what you will, but it's a flapper ball that attaches to the overflow tube of the flush valve. Don't EVEN tell me you have contacted two different supply houses and they have no idea what you're referring to....PLEASE....If they're that dense be specific and ask for a Fluidmaster #500 Bulls-Eye-Flapper. If they don't know what that is, your in a paint store.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC