> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > don't let baby eat asbestos
Login | Register

don't let baby eat asbestos

Posted by bc on August 6th, 2000 02:09 PM
In reply to renovation cost by DEEDEE C on August 4th, 2000 09:49 PM [Go to top of thread]

Some of the old style popcorn was made from asbestos. Don't let your baby eat it. Have it tested.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC