> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > don't do it!
Login | Register

don't do it!

Posted by todd on December 10th, 2002 08:39 AM
In reply to using dryer vent as heat source by jeff adamson on December 10th, 2002 05:19 AM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

Adding moisture to your house is NOT a good thing. You can rot wood, grow hazardous mold, cause paint to peel, and numerous other problems if you use your dryer as a heat source. Not to mention the fact that if you have a gas dryer you have the possibility of venting carbon monoxide into your home. This is a bad idea.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Go for it! by Ross  12/10/02 01:57 PM (: 1, : 0)

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC