> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Do you work for Sherwin Williams?
Login | Register

Do you work for Sherwin Williams?

Posted by Jim Sparks on July 26th, 2000 11:21 AM
In reply to First, Return the Behr and get good paint for a good job by Steve Jones on July 25th, 2000 08:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

I failed to mention that before I had my House repainted with Behr, I bought a gallon of paint to touch up the marks that the movers made from a Sherwin Williams store. That was not a watered down contractors paint and it still wouldn't stand up to a slight scrubbing with a damp towel. The Behr product that I bought at The Home Depot is a far better product, it is a flat paint, and it does stand up to an occasional cleaning. Do not go with Sherwin Williams, IT STINKS and it cost me a lot of money to replace it in a house that is only 7 months old. This is coming from a consumer, not an employee of a paint distributor. I don't know where you get your false information but Behr has not filed chapter 13 or 11, and Home Depot has not pulled any paint from its shelf. Since Home Depot is the only distributor of Behr I think my source is accurate. J.S. Dallas, Texas

P.S. If you have any questions about the product and application, call the number on the label. Talk to the customer service of the product and they should anwser any questions you may have.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC