> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Do a search under
Login | Register

Do a search under

Posted by Steve: on November 8th, 2000 08:25 AM
In reply to Want to build Childs playhouse by Carla in Canada on November 7th, 2000 11:20 PM [Go to top of thread]

There you will find detailed pictures of houses and systems, but I am not sure they have online plans. You would have to buy them from their site.

You will really have fun building this if you like working with wood. Whatever you do, make sure that you adjust whatever plans you come up with to ultra safety designs.

Use good scence when designing your floor. If its off the ground, which it should be, make sure that ants, rodents, and such do not make their home under there.

Makes sure when you shingle that all protruding nails are grinded off. Keep in mind areas that have low headroom.

I have also seen plans for these play houses at my home centers within the Sunset Book Selection. This would be cheaper and you also have instructions and sometimes material lists with dimensions.

Have fun and if you need help, call me and I will come up and build it for you. Of course, my travel expense is probably trememdous.

Happy Thanksgiving

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC