> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > DIY perc test ?
Login | Register

DIY perc test ?

Posted by Doug Seibert on October 21st, 2002 05:44 AM
In reply to PERC TEST FOR LAND PREP by Candido Albornoz on October 18th, 2002 12:53 AM [Go to top of thread]

A perc test is a engineered test/certified that is used for the design and installation of wastewater systems........It must carry an engineer's seal to be accepted by the local health/building dept.......for more read:

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC