> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > DIY
Login | Register


Posted by Joe on November 2nd, 2002 10:24 PM
In reply to removing/installing kitchen sink/facet by rastagrl on November 2nd, 2002 10:20 PM [Go to top of thread]

If you go to any Home Depot or Lowe's and check out the books they have. See if they have what you want. You could also check their Web Sites.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC