renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ditto ...
Login | Register

Ditto ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on November 11th, 2001 09:59 AM
In reply to Personal attack by Jim on November 10th, 2001 09:13 PM [Go to top of thread]

There are allot of people on this board that dislike laminate flooring and haven't ever had it or installed it

I don't know allot of people on this board that dislike laminate flooring and haven't ever had it or installed it, but I DO know a few people that dislike laminate flooring. Well, if your comments weren't aimed at the folks I referred to, then WHO are they? WHO???

You don't have to name me or anyone else directly. Your inference is clear. I'd like to know, Jim, where you get your information on allot of people on this board that dislike laminate flooring and haven't ever had it or installed it.

You can characterize my statements any way you like. Hopefully, here, I've cleared up why I said what I said.

Jay J -Moderator

PS: If you're going to 'knock' or bash folks for what they say, then back it up. I happen to know allot of people on this board that dislike laminate flooring and HAVE [...] installed it. The claim you make in your first line of your original post is baseless.

PPS: God Bless America!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC