> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Discribe air pockets
Login | Register

Discribe air pockets

Posted by Ron J. on January 31st, 2003 04:06 AM
In reply to compound on paint by chris on January 30th, 2003 07:26 PM [Go to top of thread]

Is this a typical painted drywall wall. Please go further. Eon J.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC