> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Dirt CrawlSpace Solution
Login | Register

Dirt CrawlSpace Solution

Posted by JohnS on October 24th, 2001 02:54 PM
In reply to replacing crawl space beams by Mike on April 5th, 2000 11:27 PM [Go to top of thread]

My name is John Svahra and Iím writing to you because your homeís dirt crawlspace may be hazardous to your health and unsuitable for storage. My company has developed a patented and guaranteed system called Neutocrete to seal your crawlspace from the harmful dangers of exposed earth directly under your living environment.

Neutocrete was developed in Connecticut and took ten years of research and testing before the United States Trade and Patent office awarded the founders Anthony and Frank Buonaiuto a patent. Since itís patent was awarded in 1999, Neutocrete has been installed in over 1,000 homes in Connecticut, New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts and endorsed by the American Society of Home Inspectors. In addition to solving any health problems associated with a dirt crawlspace, Neutocrete will greatly enhance your homeís marketability and real estate value.

Dirt by itself, in an open field is healthy. However, when dirt is enclosed and taken out of its natural environment, such as a foundation, it can be hazardous to your health. For example, exposed dirt in a crawlspace can breed dangerous bacteria and allergy causing irritants that can permeate your homes ventilation system and enter your living environment. Further, your crawlspace can become a breeding ground for rodents and vermin which carry ill causing diseases. Also, a dirt crawlspace is not practical for light storage because of the amount of mold and mildew your items are exposed to.

Neutocrete is a three step solution which can be generally applied in one day. I have enclosed some information about our product and the process. If you are interested, Iíd be glad to provide you with a free consultation and estimate about your crawlspace and how Neutocrete can provide you with a sealed, safe and secure living environment. Please contact our office at 1-888-799-9997 to arrange for a free consultation.

I look forward to hearing from you and discussing how Neutocrete can enhance your homeís health and property value.

John Svahra
Regional Consultant

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC