> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Dip Switches
Login | Register

Dip Switches

Posted by Jim -ATS on March 30th, 2000 04:33 PM
In reply to SEARS CRAFTMAN GARAGE DOOR OPENER by BRIAN on March 30th, 2000 03:54 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> Garage Door Opener by Billhart on 02/22/2007
> Garage Door Opener by Billhart on 08/11/2007


There should be dip switches on the remote AND the back of the opener unit. They should be in the same positions on each unit, and I recommend you change the settings from what they used to be or the old owners could come back with the remote they DIDN'T give you and clean you out.

Beyond this, Craftsman openers are made by Chamberlain. You should be able to get a replacement manual for your opener from sears or chamberlain, although I would probably go for the latter.

Have fun with your new home!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC