> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Desks
Login | Register


Posted by Sherry on March 24th, 2003 09:54 PM
In reply to blueprint of plans for building a desk by jimmie lee gilmore on March 30th, 2000 10:51 PM [Go to top of thread]

I've been trying to find out the correct name for the slide-out board on desks. A long time ago I was told that it has a name, but I can't find it anywhere. Any idea?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC