> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Design Info
Login | Register

Design Info

Posted by Jaime Interior Designer on March 24th, 2000 08:30 PM
In reply to Italian or Spanish Villa by Kaye on February 1st, 2000 08:27 PM [Go to top of thread]

Go to a college bookstore that has an Architecture department. Or, call an Architect that has built houses you like ask for book referrals.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC