> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Depends..
Login | Register


Posted by BDW on October 14th, 2002 12:34 AM
In reply to Dutch Hinge by Dave on October 13th, 2002 06:05 PM [Go to top of thread]

Some people call it what I said or some call it the type that the door is cut in half and both open like on Please Dont Eat The Daisys Show, if your old enough to know that show.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC